YOUR CAREER SHOULD WORK FOR YOU
A Coaching Accelerator For Women Who Expect More
6 Next-Level Skills To Level-Up Your Career
For professional women and entrepreneurs who are tired of being best kept secrets and are ready to show up powerfully and build a career that’s right for them.
What Next Level Skills Do You Need?
- Define right for you, make strategically sound decisions in your career and set boundaries that work for you. Get focused and work towards goals that work for you.
- Understand your value, and communicate it in a way that makes you unforgettable, without cringing. Be valued and hired to do what you love and excel at.
- Craft and share your personal brand consistently across all your interactions. Be known for the qualities that matter most to you.
- Build relationships and professional networks that are filled with people who get you and want you to succeed. Access the opportunities you want without joining the ” good ol’ boys’ club”.
- Show up as a thought leader. Get the word out there, you are an expert at what you do, and someone to look out for.
- Embrace great self-care habits – the kind that you can actually work into your real life. Avoid burnout as your career takes off.
Get The Details
Click the link below to get all the details about the program + reserve your spot – space is limited
So Much Can Happen When You Understand Your Value
Doing more isn’t what makes you stand out; it won’t get you promoted, and it’s not really valued – but you already knew that.
What works is gaining absolute clarity around your needs.
What works is articulating your value, clearly and confidently communicating what your expectations, and broadcasting those things far and wide.
Do this well and you’ll be able to…
🙌 raise your hand for jobs that are right for you, and say no to the ones that aren’t.
🙌 quiet – or even eliminate – imposter syndrome
🙌 formulate a clear & focused plan for your career
🙌 walk into any room, face any audience, (boardrooms, team rooms, interviews…), and confidently explain why YOU are exceptional.
🙌 access better opportunities and get a seat and a voice at the right tables.
When, What, How?
YCYW’s 6 skills can dramatically up-level your career.
Start Date: 21 October, 2021
Duration: 7 sessions over 9 weeks
Spots: 20 members total
What you can expect:
- Easy-to-navigate videos and worksheets on to help you cement these skills
- Weekly group coaching sessions.
- Two Individual coaching sessions to address anything you need and build a brand that reflects your brilliance.
- A professional network of accomplished women to support and elevate your progress.
Investment: Single payment of $1241 or
3-monthly payments of $499